Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brittany + Blaine: April 2, 2011



I was asked to shoot Blaine and Brittany's wedding day next to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico in Naples, FL. It was a gorgeous morning (as you can tell by the photos) and Blaine and Brittany were just an adorable couple. It was very nice to be a part of their day.

I started off with the ladies at the hair salon where the mood was very light and relaxed. The hair and make-up turned out lovely, thanks to Abracadabra Salon.






We then headed to the Inn on Fifth in downtown Naples, one of the nicest places to stay in Old Naples, where the girls were getting ready.




Brittany and Blaine's adorable son, Brenden, was all smiles throughout the day. It was hard to not take an adorable photo of him!









We only had a quick minute to take a couple of photos in the lobby of the Inn on 5th, but the girls were very happy to pose as we were on our way out the door.




Brittany just looked stunning!


The wedding ceremony took place down at 8th Ave beach access in Naples. It was such a beautiful day and a lovely ceremony. The groom, Blaine, is also a fantastic photographer in the area, so I was very honored that I was chosen to capture his wedding day.












Best of luck to you, Blaine and Brittany, not that you're going to need it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a beautiful job. Brittany looks absolutely gorgeous. I know who I will be going to when I get married. I've known brittany since elementary school and she is an amazing person. we've grown apart over the years but I always knew one day she would marry mr. blaine and their son is tooo adorable. Again great job!!!!