Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summer, what summer???

I have no idea how a perfectly good summer could just fly right by without me even seeing it. I remember May, June seems familiar, and then all of a sudden...poof, it's October. Well, I certainly haven't been sitting around and twiddling my thumbs, so I will have to make up for lost time with a few extra blog posts.

I have to admit, part of the reason that summer flew by was that I was fortunate enough to take and extended (ahem, month) vacation during August/September. For any of you that know Florida, this time is also affectionately known as "Hell's Opening Act". I hopped across Europe visiting all the family and friends that I could think of along the way. Needless to say, a month in Europe + my camera(s) -----> ∞ photos. Once I have my head above the 1's and 0's again, I will share some travel highlights.

So, I supposed this blog post is like dipping my toe back into the water, but I should have some good swan dives coming in the near future.

0 comments: